Global Client Lead - Munich (Home Office)
The Global Client Lead will have the primary responsibility to sell Palo Alto Networks portfolio of products and services into the most significant accounts located at the pinnacle of our coverage pyramid. As a Global Client Lead, you will be responsible for the overall relationship within the account and to maintain global synergies amongst team members, build global relationships, establish consistent global standards with the ultimate goal of over-achievement of revenue goals.
- Establish yourself as the main point of contact for the account – the go-to person
- Develop and execute a strategic Global Account plan that maximizes and accelerates revenue generation while efficiently leveraging necessary resources and tools
- Oversee the day-to-day global sales coverage needs while managing local and regional sales activities
- Ensure global pricing consistency is established and maintained
- Effectively present and deliver the Palo Alto Networks value proposition, develop compelling proposals and negotiate win-win agreements
- Establish strong executive-level relationships throughout the organization thru personal efforts, leverage of Palo Alto Networks executive team and thru partner relationships
- Identify and build strong key partner relationships in support of our 100% partner sales model
- Maintain accurate and timely weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast which will ultimately exceed your annual revenue goal
- 25% travel, international included
- 10+ years minimum selling high tech hardware/software solutions preferably in the security and/or networking area
- 5+ years experience in a Global Account Executive or equivalent role
- BS Technical or Business Degree
- Proven track record of overachievement of revenue goals
- Comfortable working in a matrix, team environment
- Represent the ability to build C-level and other meaningful relationships within large organizations
- Very strong organizational skills with "Whatever it takes" attitude
- Strong business acumen with trust and integrity represented at all times
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
Our sales and systems engineering teams ensure that our customers and prospects have the strongest security posture possible by selling and correctly implementing Palo Alto Networks security solutions.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.