Lead Community Solutions Engineer
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Community Solutions Engineer, you are an experienced, highly organized, thorough, security minded, problem solver. A passionate pioneer in technology - solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel. You enable and help create an exceptional customer experience in the online user community by promoting, building engagement, with content across various mediums and are the technical author and SME around Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Security Platform in the LIVEcommunity team. You will play a key role in navigating technical online community discussions and interactions while keeping the LIVEcommunity the key pillar of self service. You are an integral part of LIVEcommunity team, the evolving community strategy and big picture of customer experience outcomes.
● Engage with our global online community daily to understand their needs, identify and proactively develop innovative solutions, and promote and build awareness for them online and in person in ways that illustrate.
● Create technical content across a variety of formats, presenting and sharing solutions at technical events, and promote, build awareness and engagement for the community to the world.
● Showcase creative content formats that connect with key user personas, enable them to understand quickly and easily how to implement solutions, and identify creative ways to expand the reach of content to a larger community outside of Palo Alto Networks.
● Collect insights and trends from the community to help continually advance and improve Palo Alto Networks products, services, and partnerships.
● Author blogs for Palo Alto Networks that are relevant, timely, and engaging to our user community that we are highlighting, and participate in technical editing.
● Establish a presence as an industry leader in social media
● 8+ years of experience working with technical communities and understanding how to create content, share it, and engage with users to ensure successful implementations
● Ability to understand complex business solutions and integration approaches and communicate effectively to stakeholders
● Familiar with security and cloud best practices for applications, servers, and networks
● Understanding and knowledge in cloud security and top public cloud providers (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
● Proficient in Palo Alto Networks Cloud family of products and understanding of strategy.
● Comfortable presenting to customers in person and online
● Have a presence on Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, our own Community forum
● Travel 15% to 20% globally
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our LIVEcommunityTeam helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need a creative LIVEcommunity team, as part of our online customer experience team, to address the emerging cyber threats. By focusing on self – service and deflection initiatives we are increasing our ability to protect digital transactions by establishing relationships with our Palo Alto Networks global user community and help them understand how our products and services can protect their environments. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.