Senior Manager, Customer Success - Prisma
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager, you are a critical part of our customers’ adoption of security integrations. You act as their day-to-day contact, establishing relationships with them to ensure best practices for their secure environments. You'll guide for quick and consistent adoption, accelerated integrations with new cloud security products, and real-time support and strategy. You have in-depth knowledge of indicators of success, leveraging data and your analytical aptitudes to guide changes, updates, and improvements. In this role, you will work closely with CISOs, security architects, security engineers, and development operations teams within mid-to-large enterprises, so you'll need to feel confident presenting implementation plans to all ranges of technical ability.
- Be a senior leader in the Customer Success organization based in EMEA theater (region)
- Build the team consisting of Customer Success Managers, Customer Success Engineers and other CS roles as appropriate
- Ensure that the team members are properly on-boarded and ramped-up using the resources in the company
- Partner with the Customer Support, Professional Services, Sales and Systems Engineering teams to drive the best outcomes for the customers
- Oversee Customer Success engagements and ensure quality and timely deliverables across the EMEA theater
- Build strong relationships with senior Customer stakeholders
- Serve as an in-region escalation point for customers as needed
- Own and deliver on key Customer Success metrics including CSAT, Referencability, Renewal likelihood, Adoption, Consumption, Customer Engagement, etc.
- Plan and execute regular and appropriate strategically-focused Executive Business Reviews and Quarterly Business Reviews etc. alongside the Sales, Executive and other teams
- Track health of accounts in the region and, where appropriate, work with the team to implement formal improvement plans
- Assist in CS practice development and other process definition or improvements
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
- Minimum 10+ years management/leadership experience in Customer Success or Client Services
- Experience building high performing teams - from talent identification to interviewing, ramping-up and driving deliverables
- In-depth understanding of Customer Success function, goals and objectives
- Experience owning and successfully delivering on CS metrics including Customer Satisfaction, Adoption, Referencability, etc.
- Experience with SaaS/Cloud or Networking or similar business
- Proven track record of managing customer escalations, balancing customer expectations and negotiating successful resolutions
- Able to understand large enterprise Cloud, IT and security concepts
- Consultative mindset combined with project based execution approach
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with Senior and Exec level customer stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Flexibility to travel as required (could be significant depending on customer location and stage of customer engagement)
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristic