Communications Director, Global Customer Services
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an Executive Communications Director to support the Global Customer Services organization across all product lines. Do you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment and have a proven track record as a strategic doer and organizer? If so, this may be the role for you! In this role, you will ensure the strategy for Palo Alto Networks is clearly communicated to both internal and external stakeholders. Experience in a communications team, especially internal communications for a large organization in cloud or cybersecurity, is essential. You will be the principal communications advisor to the Senior Vice President of the customer journey, overseeing and managing proactive and reactive communications.
● Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
● Plan, edit, and write content for a variety of internal communications media, such as the company intranet and Slack
● Draft senior executives’ written and spoken messages to employees
● Ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all media and departments of the organization
● Ensure internal communications are consistent with external communications
● Respond to feedback from staff and adjust communications content accordingly
● 7 to 10 years’ communications experience preferred
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Outstanding presentation skills, with experience presenting to an executive audience
● Strong team player and creative thinker
● Ability to influence without authority and to build strong senior relationships to gain input and buy-in for design and implementation of changes
● Highly organized and self-motivated individual who will oversee timely, first-rate execution
● Ability to work under pressure to adhere to tight, last-minute deadlines
Our Customer Support team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign — it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and fixing integrations and critical issues as they are raised — in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus on providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.