Content Marketing Manager, Customer Evidence
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As Content Marketing Manager, Customer Evidence you will lead the development of our customer evidence program to ensure we are sourcing and developing strong customer examples to support our narratives and messaging, and ultimately drive pipeline and conversion. In this role, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth through the creation of compelling customer references and evidence materials, build brand awareness, and deepen relationships with existing and prospective customers.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring regular communication with Palo Alto Networks’ Customer Success, product marketing, sales and GTM leadership, sales reps and business development members. This individual will also need to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross-functional partnering skills.
- Partner with our Customer Success team to identify and source potential customer evidence candidates that are using Prisma Cloud Security Suite
- Coordinate live customer interviews and continuously maintain a pipeline of potential customers that can be developed into evidence assets
- Build sales & marketing assets that communicate the customer story including videos, case studies, testimonials & more
- Maintain customer reference lists and intranet for Sales Enablement
- Support and help promote the awareness of customer content - both internally to the field/sales org and externally to customers/prospects
- Summarize customer feedback and engage with product teams at Palo Alto Networks to ensure that the “voice of the customer” is being incorporated into the product roadmap (e.g. through Customer Advisory Boards, etc.)
- Manage our public-facing product and solution pages to ensure customer stories/quotes
- Facilitate the integration of current messaging into public-facing assets
- Help with content development for customer-centric, cross-functional programs such as our Customer Advisory Board
- 5+ years of experience with proven content marketing experience and results in a technical B2B industry; security/compliance or cloud software experience required
- Depth of expertise in building customer narratives, identifying pain points & crafting solutions across different mediums (video, written case studies, etc.)
- Ability to conduct eloquent and effective customer interviews
- Project management skills in order to prioritize high impact customer activities and keep complicated projects moving forward when sensible
- Cross-functional leadership: demonstrated ability to work closely with stakeholders from customer success, partners, product, engineering, sales, PR, design, and others
- Excellent editorial, communications and project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working with sales/support teams & driving programs to help support pipeline and conversion
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current customer marketing efforts
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.