At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The company is growing fast and the Technical Trainer position provides a highly motivated individual with the opportunity to deliver technical training for Palo Alto Networks Security Products to our customers and partners worldwide.
● Coordinate and deliver training at our HQ for employee and partner system engineers, and other technical functions
● Conducting Instructor Certification Workshops and Train the Trainer sessions
● Ensuring the readiness of all course materials and equipment prior to delivery
● Maintain high-quality technical courseware and lab exercises for Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform products
● Collaborate closely with key Enablement people from the System Engineering organization
● Coordinate with key people from other departments to include SMEs in training delivery
● 5+ years of experience in the delivery of courseware and related business experience in the networking security industry.
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
● Possess or can obtain a passport and driver’s license
● Firewalls (Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper/Netscreen)
● Virtualization & Public Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware, or equivalent)
● Advanced Endpoint security
● Security Operations (SECOPs, InfoSec, IR, etc)
● Network operations
● User ID (Active Directory, Exchange, others)
● Machine Learning/Big Data Analytics
● Technical/Customer support
● Different operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
● Project management
The education team inspires cybersecurity professionals around the world. It drives awareness, in-depth understanding, and adoption through our customers. You motivate audiences around the world by providing training in our suite of products in order to promote the full adoption of our services and protect digital environments. It's a meaningful career path, one that requires constant learning and evolution.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.