Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
The company is growing fast and the Technical Trainer position provides a highly motivated individual with the opportunity to deliver technical training for Palo Alto Networks Security Products to our customers and partners worldwide.
- Coordinate and deliver training at our HQ for employee and partner system engineers, and other technical functions
- Conducting Instructor Certification Workshops and Train the Trainer sessions
- Ensuring the readiness of all course materials and equipment prior to delivery
- Maintain high quality technical courseware and lab exercises for Palo Alto Networks Security Operating Platform products
- Collaborate closely with key Enablement people from the System Engineering organization
- Coordinate with key people from other departments to include SMEs in training delivery
Required Skills/ Experience
- 5+ years of experience in delivery of courseware and related business experience in the networking security industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Possess or can obtain a passport and driver’s license
- Firewalls (Palo Alto Networks, Checkpoint, Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper/Netscreen)
- Virtualization & Public Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, VMware, or equivalent)
- Advanced Endpoint security
- Security Operations (SECOPs, InfoSec, IR, etc)
- Network operations
- User ID (Active Directory, Exchange, others)
- Machine Learning/Big Data Analytics
- Technical/Customer support
- Different operating systems (Windows, Linux, MacOS)
- Project management