Manager, Online Services
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks, Global Customer Services (GCS) is looking for a Manager, Online Services to help us define the roadmap for our award-winning Online Customer Experience Program. Reporting to the Director of Online Customer Experience, this position will lead a team responsible for developing the strategy and tools that continue to drive customer adoption and use of web self-service for resolving Support issues versus the phone channel. The Manager, Online Services and their team will work cross-functionally with GCS Management, the Community Team, Marketing, Technical Documentation, and Information Technology to leverage search technologies, artificial intelligence, machine learning, diagnostic tools, customer feedback, and analytics to create new, compelling online experiences which enable Palo Alto Networks customers to protect their digital way of life. The ideal candidate must have knowledge of Support business processes, have experience in building dynamic online customer journeys that increasing self-service and deflection, and have a passion for building the infrastructure, best practices and behaviors that will create a world-class online experience for our customers.
- Lead a team of Digital Experience Program Managers and Business Analysts that creates and influences the programs that will drive improvements in our customers’ online experience including:
- Customer Support Portal
- Knowledge Base
- Technical Documentation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Product Diagnostic Tools
- Promote best practices across teams, departments and geographies.
- Evangelize online self-service adoption across the company, with our customers and partners
- Establish and monitor the KPIs that measure success:
- Self-Service Success and Adoption
- Support Case Deflection
- Visitor Behavior & Community Participation
- Diagnostic Tool Use and Outcomes
- Defects and Resolutions
- CSAT and NPS
- Establish goals and objectives for the team that are in-line with overall organizational goals.
- Take a lead role in digital customer transformation.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Computer Science, Information Technology, or MIS degree desired.
- 10+ years experience in enterprise high technology Support Delivery or Online Customer Experience.
- PMP certification desired or 7+ years of successful track record of delivering quality results in a complex environment.
- Customer Experience certifications a plus.
- Organized and analytical.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Online Customer Experience Team helps us do just that.
Our organization and employees are committed to changing as rapidly as our industry’s threats do, and to do that, we need a creative Online Customer Experience team, to address the emerging cyber threats. By focusing on self – service and deflection initiatives we are increasing our ability to protect digital transactions by establishing relationships with our Palo Alto Networks global user community and help them understand how our products and services can protect their environments. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.