Channel Business Manager - GSI
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will center your role in relationship management to achieve measurable results in increased revenue, market share, and depth within each partner sales team. Your success in this role will span the creation and execution of unique business plans with each potential. You’ll be measured primarily on the joint business executed with each partner. You’ll be working within all levels of large partner organizations and possess a commitment that focusses developing partnerships based on
- Work closely with the Director Channels-India and Regional VP-India for the identification, analysis
andappointment of suitable GSI Solution Providers that adhere to the Business Plan set out by the RVP and Channels Director
- Develop and execute business plans driving all aspects of the partner relationship to maximize growth opportunities and ensuring partner is well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations and recommendations
- Work well in a team environment to ensure partner and customer satisfaction
- Evaluate and drive partner to MSSP/CSSP framework
compellingvalue proposition that inspirepartners to promote our solutions
- Create services based on our emerging and established technologies increasing revenue growth
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with your dedicated partners to build strong partnerships throughout your assignment
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders
- Build and maintain
activityof performance reports and activity dashboards
- Minimum 10 years sales experience in a hi-tech environment
- Minimum 3 years in indirect sales with proven experience in channel management with large System Integrators
and / orGSI partners
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
ofchannel operating models
- Knowledge of sales, marketing, and solution development
- Demonstrate strong initiative and ability to think creatively with excellent presentation, written, and overall communication skills
- Consistent track record of leading complex sales situations through negotiation and conflict resolution
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or