At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced individual to lead Finance for our Prisma offerings, as the CFO Prisma. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, strategic thinker, great communicator, and enjoys collaborating with people with a diverse set of talents in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the CFO Prisma is primarily responsible for directing and executing the financial strategy for the Prisma set of product offerings. The successful candidate will play a key role in shaping the future direction and growth of Palo Alto Networks by acting a CFO for this fast-growing set of Cloud offerings. The preferred candidate will be an experienced Finance executive focused on strategy and execution.
- Own and drive the financial strategy for the Prisma product portfolio
- Anticipate future business needs and implement strategies to support rapid growth
- Understand key performance indicators and monitor them carefully, redirecting resources as appropriate to deliver planned outcomes
- Manage the forecasting and planning processes for Prisma, including developing a long-term financial model to project performance into the future
- Continuously assess business performance, evaluate risks, and recommend initiatives to improve results
- Anticipate capital needs, and ensure the appropriate level of planning and management is in place to realize ROI objectives
- Combine tactical and strategic skills to become a trusted business partner to the executive team and functional organizations including Sales, Marketing, R&D and Customer Success
- Involve finance in every key decision in the business to infuse the organization with a fact-based and data-driven mentality
- Bachelor’s in business administration, Finance, Economics, or equivalent (e.g., CPA, MBA) strongly preferred.
- 15+ years experience in Finance, with experience leading FP&A teams
- 10+ years of relevant Executive managerial/people manager experience
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and/or in a matrixed organizational structure
- Experience driving performance improvement initiatives, influencing outcomes and getting buy-in from senior executives
- Exceptional presentation/leadership skills, concise and fluent in communication
You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a challenge. Our finance department performs deep analyses to understand the business and inform the strategic direction of the company. The ideal candidate has exceptional leadership skills, knowledge of financial modeling, business acumen and an innovative mindset to approach problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a challenge with a worldwide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.