Content Marketing Manager, Prisma (Cloud)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join our growing content team. You will be a key player in defining the cloud security market and work closely with key stakeholders across the company to fuel awareness and demand for Prisma™ by Palo Alto Networks – the company’s comprehensive cloud security suite.
You will be responsible for driving the editorial direction, production, execution, and measurement of Prisma™ Cloud security and compliance content working closely with our product marketing and demand generation teams. You have experience developing security and content strategies for demand generation, product marketing, and sales, you are passionate about security content, and exhibit analytical skills and editorial craftsmanship.
- Develop, implement, and track the performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for security content
- Write, edit, produce, publish and promote industry-leading content
- Efficiently manage internal and external agencies, vendors, creative teams and copywriters
- Align to goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement and content reach
- Work collaboratively with communications, security research teams, product marketing, and demand gen
- Own, maintain and enforce editorial guidelines
- Understand and grow our earned, paid, shared and owned security content strategy
- Stay up to date on security content landscape to make content strategy recommendations
- 5+ years of experience with proven content marketing experience and results in a technical B2B industry; security/compliance or cloud software experience required
- Experience in and passion for security content, from top of the funnel through to sales enablement, including some level of technical content
- Excellent editorial, communications and project management skills as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of team members across different functions
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts
- Able to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.