Senior Engineering Program Manager (Prisma SaaS)
At Palo Alto Networks®, everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish — but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will be expected to be versed in the technical domains and be able to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive and design creative products that will secure our digital life.
● Work with key partners in product management, engineering, and cross-functional teams to manage the project deliverables
● Facilitate cross-functional development on new technology from design through delivery
● Work with onsite and remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
● Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control
● Responsible for driving a wide range of development & infrastructure work-streams as part of any given technical initiative. Able to work closely with Technical Architects/Technical leaders and understand technical topics at a high level
● Provide visibility and metrics of the current state of vulnerabilities to partners, as well as oversight and accountability of SLAs
● Effectively communicate critical issue status to all partners and teammates
● Identify systemic and pervasive issues related to processes and drive actions to prevent future problems
● Bachelor’s degree or advanced technical degree
● 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical program/project management experience
● Deep understanding of the agile software development lifecycle is a must
● Experience in project management and coordinating/driving release schedules
● Executive presentation skills and experience in running program meetings
● Hands-on experience with JIRA admin level, Confluence, and other Atlassian products is a plus
● Excellent technical, problem-solving and communication skills
● Ownership for driving progress and resolution of customer's critical issues
● Knowledge of cloud and firewall technology is a plus
● Detail-oriented and results-driven
● A strong sense of urgency and bias for action
Our engineering team is at the core of our products and connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. We are constantly innovating — challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. Our engineers don’t shy away from building products to solve problems no one has pursued before.
We define the industry instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of a challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
We’re trailblazers who dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: We can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.