Help Desk Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The IT Desktop Support Team Members aid their co-workers, both local and remote, providing technical troubleshooting and resolution to any and all computer hardware and software issues. As a member of our team, you will use your multitasking abilities and expert communication skills to follow through on all tickets and projects while maintaining that positive, professional, customer service mindset you’ve always provided your IT customers.
- Provide technical support services for all aspects of user account setup and maintenance, system patching, antivirus, system imaging, break/fix on PC and Mac devices, video conference equipment, printers/copiers, phone systems, and general IT hardware and software
- Follow SOP documentation and raise issues appropriately to a higher level of staff
- Handle individual workflow and maintain current ticket queue via IT ticketing system
- Provide Mobile support for iOS and Android devices
- Provide after-hours and weekend on-call support as needed
- Develop and maintain a productive and professional relationship with user base working with every level of the organization
- Strong service-oriented mentality a must. Excellent communication/interpersonal skills, ability and willingness to learn and cross-train with other IT staff members required
- Ability to quickly learn and cross-train other IT team members
- Recent hands-on technical experience with Windows 10, Windows 7, Google Cloud Products (Drive, Gmail), MacOS Mojave, Microsoft Active Directory, system imaging, VPN, basic network connectivity including 802.11x, PC and Apple hardware, and mobile devices
- Recent experience with remote access and remote-control tools to support remote employees (preferably MS Remote desktop, Zoom ServiceNow, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, JAMF, and AirWatch)
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks.
We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.