Product Management Academy - Early In Career PM
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
You will join an accelerated 2-year Product Management Academy to fast-track you into an experienced and effective PM. In this program, you will play an instrumental role in shaping the industry’s leading security solutions across network security, endpoint security, and cloud security. In addition to your own creativity, you will leverage extensive interactions with customers to identify the most pressing problems they face in securing their environments. You will engage with cross-functional teams to formulate innovative solutions that further our disruption of the cybersecurity industry and fundamentally change how enterprises consume security technology. Finally, you will help ensure those solutions are well understood, adopted, and enjoyed by our customers by working with our Product Marketing team and Sales team on product launch events and field enablement.
- Shape the future for Palo Alto Networks by defining product strategy and roadmap for your product with an eye on how the market needs to evolve
- Ensure successful execution of your product vision by working hand in hand with talented counterparts in engineering
- Drive meaningful adoption of your product by collaborating with Product Marketing on sales and marketing materials
- Understand how your product needs to interact with other elements of our product portfolio to drive the success of our overarching vision
- Completing an MS degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Machine Learning or AI
- Possess a hands-on nature with a strong interest in technology products - preferably cyber security
- Exemplify strong initiative and showcase your ability to work independently with limited direction
- Strong ability to actively listen to customers, identify root problems and solve tough problems through data driven decision making & customer empathy.
- Ability to work cross functionally with engineering, marketing, design and other PMs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional presentation skills
- Have a strong desire & passion to take ownership of full product experience
- Drive to design something new, innovative, and disruptive
- Strong work ethic & motivation to do what’s right for the customer, company and product.
- Possess curiosity, creativity, passion and discipline all at the same time
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks, and the products and services that proactively address them. Our Product Management Team helps us do just that.
This team provides the behind-the-scenes support for our products by being a source of information for our systems engineers, staying on top of the environment we sell in, and helping to implement technical solutions based on our client’s feedback and needs. As threats and technology evolve, we stay ahead to accomplish our mission.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.