Account Director - Service Provider
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks sales leadership team, you will report to the Vice President of Sales for EMEA Service Providers. Working exclusively within one of our strategic telecoms partners, you will be responsible for building and driving sales to exceed company objectives and grow the account according to plan. You will be responsible pipeline review, Demand Gen review, Channel Review, and overall performance management of sales team activities within the account.
- In this key role, you will develop and grow a team of sales professionals in the EMEA telco team, managing the relationship for and achieving and exceeding revenue targets for the account
- Also, develop a business plan for to maintain and expand our Managed Services offering with them to support their enterprise customers
- Work closely with Sales Engineering and Professional Services teams to build complete solution based proposals
- Deliver well-inspected, accurate weekly sales forecasts and pipeline management
- Ensure account team has well-documented account plan aligned with the value proposition and differentiated strengths of the company
- Focused inspection of team activities on the account, leveraging relationships to drive revenue
- Assure teams execute on leveraging alliances and relationships with key Partners in the region
- Evangelize the Palo Alto Networks Security Platform as you focus on both building a scalable, repeatable MSSP business with the providers and as you sell to them to secure their business and enterprise IT and data center networks
- Validated ability to effectively manage teams with a large span of control and many accounts under management
- Consistent track record of over achievement against quarterly and annual sales targets
- Demonstrable experience in high-tech enterprise sales working with leading high-tech companies with a record of overachievement
- Demonstrate executive gravitas sufficient to engage negotiate and win new relationships at CXO level in our targeted partner markets
- Understanding of recent Cyber Security trends and key vendors in the industry
- Consistent track record in selling & positioning network Security at a senior business level
- Excellent communication over the phone with high-level decision makers
- Very strong presentation skills at the executive level
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office & Sales Automation Tools (Salesforce.com)
- Very strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and present to large business audiences at conferences & industry forums
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach—both in terms of selling to the SP, but also in terms of enabling the SP as a channel to deliver our managed offers into the enterprise market
- Team player with a positive attitude and good customer service skills
- High levels of self-motivation, adaptability, ease of handling multiple responsibilities and able to work on own with minimal supervision
- High organizational skills and very strong relationship-building interpersonal skills
- Able to build a highly functional team. Includes strong interviewing and hiring skills as well as employee performance management capabilities
- Able to respond to team objectives
- Ability to travel
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.