Sales Support Specialist
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Sales Support Specialist resides within the Sales Operations organization and fulfills a variety of key sales support functions to help ensure revenue attainment. You will report to the Sales Support Manager.
Sales Support Specialists are aligned regionally to DSMs and serve as an extension of their teams to provide back-office support. You will engage with their teams via team meetings and through 1:1 email/ phone requests to ensure awareness of initiatives and provide accurate and timely quoting/sales support to help ensure bookable orders and revenue attainment.
Each request for assistance from a Major Account Manager is prioritized for completion on the basis of revenue acquisition, customer relationship building and other forms of determining timing requirement.
These items may include:
● Hardware quoting
● Order tracking
● Internal processes and procedure research
● Asset Verification
● Not for Resale (NFR) Quoting
● Deal registration review
● You will have direct interaction with channel partners, customers, sales professionals, channel selling team and sales operation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven critical thinking abilities
- Must be detailed oriented and possess excellent time management discipline
- Be able to foster relationships with key procurement personnel at distributors or direct resellers
- Provide excellent customer service while following up on order status, purchase order corrections or issues, etc.
- Experience in CRM system preferred (Salesforce.com highly preferred)
- Willingness to work extended hours depending on month-end or quarter-end workload
- Possible differentiated shifts available to accommodate global deal registration flow
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.