APAC Global Account Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As the APAC Global Account Manager, your primary responsibility will be to sell the Palo Alto Networks portfolio of products and services into the most significant accounts in the Global Account Program. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for building and managing the APAC relationships for our two largest global accounts across the region but are primarily
headquartered out of North America. Your role will have you defining and driving the APAC component of a Global Account Strategy per account that will be led by the worldwide GAM’s. You must be able to build strong global and local relationships, drive and execute adoption strategies of global standards with regional stakeholders and deliver over-achievement of your revenue goals.
- Establish yourself in the global selling team of each Global Account as the main point of contact for APAC - “the go-to person”
- Co-develop Strategic Global Account plans with the lead GAMs of each Global Account. Your consultative approach will have you executing flawlessly on the APAC strategy to maximise and accelerate revenue generation.
- Constructs and sells large multi-product, integrated solutions, and services utilising strategic partnerships which drive business outcomes
- Manages tactical business while investing in larger, longer-term strategic opportunities
- Act as an inspired leader for a large extended team of virtual resources to ensure consistent and effective team engagement and ensuring optimal usage of resources across management, supporting and partner organisations
- Ensure global pricing consistency is established and maintained
- Effectively present and deliver the Palo Alto Networks value proposition, develop compelling proposals and negotiate great, everybody wins agreements
- Establish strong executive-level relationships throughout the customers ASEAN & APAC organisations
- Maintain accurate and timely weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast which will ultimately exceed your annual revenue goal
- Domestic & International travel will be required 2 - 3 times per quarter
- Experience selling high tech hardware/software solutions preferably in the security and/or networking area
- Experience in a Global / Strategic Account Management or equivalent roles
- Established and referenceable relationships with key contacts in designated accounts
- Proven track record of overachievement of revenue target
- Comfortable working in a matrix, team environment
- Self-starter with a high level of commitment and energy
- Solid organisational skills
- Strong eye for business with trust and integrity always represented
- Strong English communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally
- Represent the ability to build C-level and other meaningful relationships within large organisations
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyber threats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com. Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer.
We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.