Corporate Sales Development Program Manager
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Development Program Manager, you are the leader for developing the curriculum and program for the certification of Corporate Sales organization. In this role, you will provide training and development opportunities for the Corporate Sales organization to empower the future field sales professionals of Palo Alto Networks by setting a strong foundation for career transitions from Business Development Representative to the Field.
- Achieve defined metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Create a role-specific certification program/curriculum for career progression
- Present regular and accurate progress report of the program to the Corporate Sales leadership team for review
- Establish the standards for metrics for successful completion of the certification program
- Ongoing strategic collaboration with the Sales Enablement and Sales Operations teams
- Build, maintain, and execute on certification program plans and strategies
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with District Sales Managers and leadership
- Team and collaborate effectively with District, Account, and Company peers
- Identify and resolve issues that impede the development of the Corporate Sales Representatives to ensure preparedness for future roles
- Provide additional metric-based insight to the Corporate Sales manager regarding promotional eligibility
- Travel to different internal company locations up to 25 percent of working time
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets
- Able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Experience in the IT and education industry
- Abreast of sales trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Passionate and achievement oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Maintain focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities
- Solid understanding of the sales cycle in conjunction with business process externally and internally
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security. As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.