Finance Director, Global Customer Services
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks is looking for an experienced finance leader to join as Finance Director, Global Customer Services. The Director will manage a team of finance professionals to optimize multiple P&Ls across several lines of business. The Director will need to be adept at partnering with all levels in the organization - from executives down to line managers - to drive optimal business outcomes for multiple growth businesses. The Director should be a strong leader who prioritizes developing their team, a great communicator who develops strong relationships broadly across the org and employs a growth mindset to drive positive change in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Partner with Global Customer Services leadership team to deliver improvements to P&L across multiple lines of business
- Lead a team of finance professionals to deliver the annual operating plan and monthly forecast updates to reflect progress towards improving topline and margin objectives
- Synthesize internal and external data sources to analyze and model business impacts associated with key optimization efforts - including pricing analysis, new product & service offerings, cost structure optimization, and customer success.
- Understand and proactively communicate key issues & risks and recommend solutions to achieve business objectives
- Create impactful reporting for all of the Global Customer Services to enable data-driven decisions
- Bachelor degree in Economics/Finance, MBA from top tier institution or equivalent experience preferred
- 10+ years related experience showing strong career progression, with 5+ years managing professional teams
- Excellent analytical and financial modeling skills, with an understanding of software, appliances and/or internet industry business models
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt to the rapid business and organizational demands that result from a high-growth environment
- Experience with and/or a willingness to master various analytical tools such as Tableau, Salesforce Einstein other BI tools
- Willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- Independent with enthusiasm for solving unstructured questions and providing thought leadership
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions for top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with business opportunities daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in financial modeling and analytics and an innovative mindset to approach business problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business-critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact — this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.