Channel Sales Manager - Korea
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
Due to our expanding territory coverage and market share gains, positions are now available in the Palo Alto Networks Channels team for country based dynamic, high energy and driven channel sales people to work with our channel partners to help develop and sell to the newly created commercial customer sector. As a Channel Sales Manager you are the central point of customer and channel sales teams building relationships, delighting customers, enabling partners and advising the market, leading a pivotal role in expanding our fastest growing customer base.
In this role, you will be responsible for achieving sales quotas on a quarterly and annual basis selling to defined commercial customers through certified two tier partners. You will be required to manage +30% growth in a commercial territory utilizing a channel to market distribution model to maximize short term revenue and long term goals.
- Pre-plan account strategy with your channel partners and work extensively with channel partner sales and pre sales team to achieve common goals and sales targets
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with channel partners
- Build and maintain a constant/future revenue pipeline and present regular/accurate forecasting for review
- Qualify and follow up on sales leads with strong ability to analyze need, present value, negotiate and close deals with IT managers and senior decision makers within territory
- Maintain records of customers called and update Salesforce.com daily
- Keep up to date knowledge of the industry as well as competitive position of the company
- Proven track record in exceeding sales quotas and targets working with channel partners with display of passion about their work and is achievement oriented
- Understands the sales cycle in conjunction with business process externally and internally e.g. signoffs require relationships at all levels. Able to exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Track record of channel sales enablement activities and territory management
- Is abreast of industry trends
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a highly interactive environment
- Is able to maintain focus on daily schedule and objectives and effectively set priorities