Sales Specialist GPCS APAC
At Palo Alto Networks everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
We are currently seeking a seasoned sales/business development professional to manage and drive sales engagements into a set of large enterprise accounts. In this position, you will support the execution of the overall GPCS Go-to-Market plan with the field with focus on driving strategic deals to closure to accelerate penetration in the market. This role will be part of our GPCS Emerging Technology Specialist team.
Our main objectives will be to drive GPCS bookings within a set of pre-identified large enterprise accounts across APAC. The GPCS Sales Specialist will have a specific bookings goal against these accounts, which will be defined and agreed together with the regional field sales leadership. These accounts will be a mix of existing and white space accounts. Activities will include engaging with partners, supporting the local account teams as well as dedicatedly driving customer engagements. The GPCS sales specialist will be responsible for regular updates to the sales leadership regarding bookings progress within these identified accounts.
- Ability to work in partnership with their respective geography’s leadership to evangelize the GPCS solution to customers/partners/colleagues
- Employ world-class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted major accounts
- Educate customers/partners/colleagues on the GPCS solution
- Enable the sales teams within Palo Alto Networks and identified partners to drive scale across the geography they cover
- Conduct in-person sessions, webinars and learning materials that can be consumed by the appropriate audience
- Build relationships with and sell through channel partners
- Local travel with International travel when necessary
- Provide feedback to our product management team to drive further development of our GPCS product
- Provide input on the competitive landscape as seen in the field for each member’s respective geography
- BS degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of above quota sales experience
- Prior experience selling network infrastructure-based security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSEC VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches
- Practical knowledge of routing and switching products that will be installed adjacent to the Palo Alto Networks appliances
- Ambitious to deliver above sales goals
- Strong communication (written and verbal)
- Strong presentation skills both internally and externally
- Enterprise sales experience with an actionable rolodex of decision makers
- Very strong organizational skills
- Experience working with Channel partners and understanding of a channel centric go to market approach
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our passionate sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, including a dedicated systems engineer, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are driven by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats. You’re an amazing sales person – you’re just looking for something more substantial and challenging as your next step.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.