Senior Automation Infrastructure Developer (Endpoint)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We are looking for a Senior Automation Infrastructure Developer to join our Automation Team in our Tel Aviv R&D center.
The Automation team is in charge of ensuring we release high-quality products to our customers. Automation is in our DNA, and therefore an integral part of the testing cycle. Our Automation Developers develop automation tests and infrastructure.
The product you will be testing is Palo Alto Network’s next generation Cloud-Based endpoint management server. The system is designed to manage our endpoint agent as well as to integrate with Palo Alto Networks’ security platform.
More information about the product we develop can be found here.
- Write, manage and maintain all aspects of automation
- Create Automation Infrastructure
- Improve the existing infrastructure and define automation strategy for regression/functional testing, Tools, Simulators, new features, and products
- SC in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of experience in writing Automation Tests and Infrastructure using an Object-Oriented programming language is required
- Experience in developing/testing Node JS applications
- Deep knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming design concepts
- Proven experience of testing Cloud-Based applications with Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
- UI Testing Experience using Selenium or Selenium based tools
- Skilled in diagnosing and solving complex problems while providing detailed technical analysis
- Experience writing test documents and knowledge of various QA methodologies
- Ability to quickly learn, adapt and implement new technologies
- Attention to details and high behavioral standards
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, work under pressure and maintain focus and a sense of humor
To stay ahead of the curve, it’s critical to know where the curve is, and how to anticipate the changes we’re facing. For the fastest growing cybersecurity company, the curve is the evolution of cyberattacks and the products and services that proactively address them. Our engineering team is at the core of our products – connected directly to the mission of preventing cyberattacks. They are constantly innovating – challenging the way we, and the industry, think about cybersecurity. These engineers aren’t shy about building products to solve problems no one has pursued before. They define the industry, instead of waiting for directions. We need individuals who feel comfortable in ambiguity, excited by the prospect of challenge, and empowered by the unknown risks facing our everyday lives that are only enabled by a secure digital environment.
Our engineering team is provided with an unrivaled chance to create the products and practices that will support our company growth over the next decade, defining the cybersecurity industry as we know it. If you see the potential of how incredible people products can transform a business, this is the team for you. If you don’t wait for directions, instead, identifying new features and opportunities we have to just get better, this is your new career.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com