Corporate Sales Representative, Taiwan (based in Singapore)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Corporate Sales Representative, you are the central point of customer contact; building relationships, advising the market, and leading a pivotal role in expanding our fast-growing customer base!
- Prospect for new business from a defined account list
- Managing a sales pipeline, working to a quarterly sales quota
- Understanding the customers’ needs and matching those to our solutions
- Document all activities and customer interactions in Salesforce.com
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of the industry as well as the competitive posture of the company and enhances awareness in the targeted business community of the company and its products/services
- Work closely with internal sales and marketing teams to develop regional call campaigns
- Work closely with the local channel partner community to nurture leads and opportunities from opening through to close
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Inside Sales Representative / Telesales Account Manager quota carrying
- Ability to develop and execute a strategic go-to-market plan for their territory
- Strong background in positioning and selling IT Security / Networking / Telecomms equipment
- Ambitious, disciplined, and a great teammate
- Dedicated individual eager to learn and develop themselves
- Strong communication and listening skills
- A proven track record of success in developing end-user accounts from cold call to close
- Thorough knowledge of the local IT market
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to the market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers and help them understand how our products can protect their environments. This is where our sales teams come in. Our sales team members work together with large organizations to keep their digital information safe. Our hardworking sales teams educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.