Senior Director, Insight and Value Services
The individual will be a senior leader of the Insight by Palo Alto Networks program, driving delivery of value to Palo Alto Networks customers focused on Cyber security and technology issues. Key job elements:
- Personally participate and lead cross-discipline, multi-LOB engagement teams with senior experts from sales, pre-sales, consulting, and solution architecture to help shape and drive large technology opportunities
- Interact, prioritize and manage relationships with field sales organizations and pre-sales to align and drive engagement support with regional sales goals
- Participate in customer engagements with the top customers and deliver high impact as an engagement sponsor
- Provide coaching to team members by leveraging knowledge and experience of IT and business specific issues and solutions, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key CIO strategic drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing business case for IT enhancement
- Leverage knowledge and experience of IT best practices, customer operational objectives and strategic IT objectives to define clear strategy, solution architecture and roadmap with actionable value communication and enable a successful customer experience and reviewing engagement plans, project deliverables
- Contributes to team thought leadership by constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- Drive the development of industry specific technology value selling tools, programs and initiatives to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations
- Support value-selling training activities and the value-selling community to expand skills to non-Insight team resources
- Knowledge of business related IT issues and solutions including cyber security, networking, business applications,systems and business process integration
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
- Sufficient knowledge of data center operational technology process standards,and cybersecurity standards.
- Proven aptitude to work in, and lead, a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong interpersonal skills
- Financial modelling, benchmarking and quantitative skills and experience developing and defending large-scale capital appropriation requests
- Outstanding oral and written presentation communication skills
The ideal candidate will have 15+ years of experience in information technology with emphasis on business applications, middleware / database technology, data center management and security in industry for leading companies in the Financial Services, Public Sector, Retail, Healthcare, Communication or Manufacturing. Experience with a premier consulting firm focused on strategic IT consulting or implementation roles is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have an MBA from a top-rated business school and an undergraduate degree in a quantitative field.
The ideal candidate will have extensive successful field experience working in sales, pre-sales or consulting and will have a proven track record of managing virtual and direct multi national teams.They will have proved their ability to influence senior managers at their level and above.
They will have a proven background in value based technology selling or consulting