Senior Manager, Prisma Cloud, Data and Workflow Operations
Senior Manager, Prisma Cloud, Data and Workflow Operations role supporting the VP Prisma Cloud Sales Strategy and Operations. Do you have strong experience relating to cloud business, sales operations with analytical acumen, and implementing efficient, scalable processes? Working horizontally across Prisma Cloud’s Sales Organization, Finance, Customer Success, Engineering and IT, you will be responsible for building a data foundation and driving workflow automation across all sales operational activities. You will design and build solid repositories of data to drive the rhythm of the cloud business. In addition, you will collaborate with IT to automate sales operational processes to drive scale.
● Analyze the ‘State of the Data’ of the cloud business and identify addressable gaps needed to support rapid growth
● Design a strong data foundation ‘heat map’ to close out the gaps
● Architect a robust automated operational processes to achieve scale
● Build out the design across data lakes and automated processes by partnering with IT and bootstrapping any required pilots
● Assist in troubleshooting operational issues as they surface, propose changes to systems/processes to fix root causes.
● Review and identify areas for improvement leading to operational efficiency, process optimization and field acceleration (sales enablement tools, process, and programs).
● Assist in removing inhibitors and working closely with various cross-functional teams.
● 3-5 years of industry experience in architecting SaaS sales process
● 3-5 years experience in data lakes, automation in a SaaS setting
● 2 years experience of data modeling and working with large data sets in a database
● A deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools and data structures
● Ability to liaise with all areas of the business
● Self-starter, able to establish own priorities, initiatives and drive to closure
● Works well under pressure of heavy workload and time constraints
● Strong communication and presentation skills
● Understanding of Sales, Inside-Sales, Channels and supporting business functions
● Knowledge of SaaS metrics, ARR, NER, GRR, LTV, CAC
● Advanced skills in Excel or Google Sheets & PowerPoint or Google Slides
● Advanced understanding of Salesforce, Einstein, Tableau and Anaplan
Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations work behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world. You support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.