Cloud Security Engineer
A Cloud Security Engineer for TwistLock is a key member of Twistlock’s engineering organization.
The CSE helps customers successfully adopt and run our technology, build software used to deploy across cloud providers and interact with our API, and create great digital content including blogs, webcasts, and videos. The typical scope of work includes:
- Provide customers with an excellent adoption experience by building software into our subscription product to assist with deployment and integration of Twistlock into diverse enterprise architectures and cloud providers
- Help customers debug and rapidly resolve any problems they encounter with our technology and provide input on product design changes to avoid them in the future
- Create digital content like technical whitepapers, blogs, videos, and screencasts to help customers understand and get the most out of our technology
- Collect and share market insights, both at the macro level on general trends, and the micro level, from specific customers, to shape the development of new product capabilities
- Validate new features and create test software to automate product validation
- Typically have 2-5 years of experience in highly technical roles.
- Have at least a bachelor degrees in majors including Information Systems, Computer Science, and Electrical / Computer Engineering.
- Must have direct experience in:
- Security & Cloud services
- Linux & Containers
- A foundational knowledge of cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform.
- Must have DevOps experience using technologies including (but not limited to):
- Bash scripting
Equally important to these technical skills, candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. CSEs are the primary engineering contact customers have with Twistlock after they subscribe to our product so it’s critical that they take pride in delivering a great experience by being responsive, detail oriented, and disciplined when managing a large number of complex issues and features simultaneously.
- A successful CSE must also be able to independently create and edit technical digital media content from need identification to publication.
- Travel to customer sites and conferences is strongly encouraged, typically 10-15%.
- Participate in on call rotations for emergencies, but on call incidents are infrequent.
Our Customer Success team is critical to our success and mission. As part of this team, you enable customer success by providing support to clients after they have purchased our products. Our dedication to our customers doesn’t stop once they sign – it evolves. As threats and technology change, we stay in step to accomplish our mission.
You’ll be involved in implementing new products, transitioning from old products to new, and will fix integrations and critical issues as they are raised – in fact, you’ll seek them out to ensure our clients are safely supported. We fix and identify technical problems, with a pointed focus of providing the best customer support in the industry.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.