EMEA Leadership Recruiter
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Leadership recruiting is as much about building trust and developing strategic partnerships as it is about acquiring top talent. We’re seeking a leadership recruiter to join our talent acquisition team and to evolve our global leadership recruitment model, process and strategy for Palo Alto Networks’ next generation most senior-level and highly specialized openings.
You’ll be responsible for the complete recruiting lifespan for leadership roles across Europe, Middle East & Africa - mainly supporting Go-To-Market and occasionally Corporate & Services - from understanding and communicating responsibilities and requirements to developing search and sourcing strategies to target and assess top talent for our current and future needs. This role will require a consultative approach while collaborating with senior executives and stakeholders across the company, including People Team functions.
If you have a track record of success in filling high-level critical positions, managing relationships with senior executives, shaping next-level recruitment methodologies and rolling up your sleeves, then read on!
- Develop recruitment strategies and share market intelligence discovered by partnering with clients, engaging with candidates, and staying on top of market trends
- Conduct in-depth candidate assessments and present finalists to hiring executives
- Manage sensitive information and exercise acute discretion at all times
- Be a contributing member of the talent acquisition leadership team, involved in helping shape the global TA strategy and champion best practices to continue Palo Alto Networks’ market position
- Influence senior leadership and gain alignment on candidate calibration and recruitment process
- Gain a solid knowledge of top talent within the cloud, security, networking, SAAS and related industries
- Leadership Recruiting experience within a hyper-growth environment
- Development of partnerships with senior executives, internally and externally with a high level of proficiency and effectiveness
- Proven ability to influence and drive a full-cycle recruitment process
- Excellent sourcing skills and ability attract and recruit top executive-level talent
- Demonstrable knowledge and expertise in advanced Internet search methodology
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
Our People team at Palo Alto Networks works throughout the organization to enable...you guessed it, people. We’re one team – driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the people team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects – centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.