At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Web Team is seeking a Web Producer to handle day-to-day web operations. The Web Producer will work closely with the marketing managers and development team on projects to support marketing or company-wide initiatives. The position requires the ability to scope, define, manage, and lead the implementation of online projects from concept through to production launch.
- Run content updates and coordinating publishing timing/activities for product launches, events, marketing campaigns, and day-to-day throughout the website and the event management system
- Handle, assess, and act on web, event request ticketing queue; escalate to appropriate functional area or convert requests into projects when needed
- Ensure pages on all web properties have the correct taxonomy and meta info
- Build new pages and re-build existing web pages as needed on the CMS and other web platforms
- Build new event templates
- Support and troubleshoot technical issues with the website
- Run digital marketing web assets
- Facilitate front-end code maintenance on web properties
- 3-4 years in a web functional area, preferably in a marketing setting on B2B websites
- Deep understanding of enterprise Content Management System (CMS) and event management platforms. Adobe Experience Manager (formerly Adobe CQ) and Splash Platform experience a plus
- Experience in managing content for multiple locales/regions
- Deeply inventive and tenacious at gathering and understanding information such as requirements and business needs from across a marketing organization for projects with ambiguity
- Familiarity in marketing systems, such as tag management (Adobe DTM, Tealium Tag Manager), CRM (Adobe Campaign, Eloqua, Marketo), A/B testing (Adobe Target, Optimizely), and web analytics (Adobe Analytics)
- Highly organized with unfailing attention to detail
- Code with scalability and QA mindset
- Outgoing, friendly, and can-do personality
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, multi-threaded, dynamic environment
- Precise communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.