Global Email Marketing Associate
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Global Email Marketing Associate role is based in Santa Clara, CA, and will be responsible for best-in-class email and landing page production globally. You will create, execute, optimize and report on email campaigns and demand gen landing pages. You will be working closely with cross-functional teams in HQ (California), EMEA (Amsterdam) and APAC (Singapore).
If you’re passionate, have a “can-do” attitude, are extremely detail-oriented, want to learn and grow within the organization, and can deliver a high volume of flawlessly executed campaigns under strict deadlines, we would love to speak to you.
- Traffick work requests in Workfront; ensuring projects are ready for production, and enforcing SLA and best practices
- Similarly, be able to execute on assigned Workfront tasks, according to SLA and best practices
- Send best in class emails out of Marketo; live and breathe the end-user recipient experience of Palo Alto Networks emails
- Manage the end-to-end process of email creation, execution, and reporting; including but not limited to working with business stakeholders, creating lists, creating/updating email HTMLs, working with complex workflows, QA, A/B testing and providing stakeholders with reports
- Create brand-compliant landing pages from existing templates; work with the front end developers to execute A/B testing and optimization to improve conversion rates and lead quality
- Support localization of marketing assets in emails and landing pages
- Be the point person to Global stakeholders (Marketing Program & Field Marketing) for production work coordination, ensuring the highest quality deliverables
- English speaking and writing proficiency
- A university degree
- Experience working with Marketo or similar marketing automation platforms preferred
- Experience working with HTML/CSS
- Data-driven mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment; comfort with ambiguity and constantly shifting priorities
- Detail-oriented perfectionist mindset is critical
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.