Sales Analyst, APAC Sales Operations
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As part of our sales operations, you support the sales team by providing research, reports, and craft and support systems and processes that enable the process of sales. You are committed to your team’s success – and enjoy pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. It’s a true partnership, one built on building the best cybersecurity solutions for each individual client.
The Sales Operations team supports and drives operational activities across the sales organization, which includes Field Sales, Channels, Product Teams, Inside Sales & Renewals. You will work closely with the APAC Sales Operations Director and APAC Business Intelligence Team to support strategic initiatives through reporting and data analysis.
- Receive and develop reporting requirements, ensuring delivery of quality and timely management of information and analytics
- Assess and understand the various requests, and recommend the best approach from conception to delivery
- Develop dashboards and analytical reports that achieve purpose, understand the “why”, and recommend alternate solutions
- Build dataset for scalability, change, and continuity – flexible reporting that can support change of business structure and hierarchy
- Design a robust report structure that can be leveraged and minimize report clutter and redundancy
- Maintain and regularly update/review relevancy of existing dashboards and reports
- Work closely with APAC Business Intelligence Team to identify areas of reporting improvements and workload optimization
- Build and own APAC dashboards and analytics to support intelligent measurement of business drivers
- Deliver cadenced analytics and complex ad-hoc requests
- Act as an extended arm for the APAC Business Intelligence Manager to work with Data Governance, SalesOps Systems, and Sales Analytics team
- Document the process, purpose, and dependencies of all reports and tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably in the high-tech industry
- Solid grasp of sales processes, business insight, and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with proven attention to detail
- Strong team sharing and supportive attitude, ability to work cohesively in a remote environment
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Time management, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent requests/issues
- Advanced Excel Skills (pivot tables/charts, slicers, complex formulas)
- Strong BI and CRM Tools (Tableau, Salesforce.com)
- Experience with SQL, Python, Wave Analytics a plus
Palo Alto Networks has brought technology to market that is reshaping the cybersecurity threat and protection landscape. Our ability to protect digital transactions is limited only by our ability to establish relationships with our potential customers to help them understand how our products can secure their environment. This is where our sales operation teams come in. Our sales operation team members support our sales account managers and systems engineers to assist in large organization’s migrations to more cybersecurity. Sales operations works behind the scenes to make sure that our sales relationships run smoothly, enabling and empowering the teams across the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.