Product Marketing Manager, Prisma Access
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Palo Alto Networks, you will play a key role in planning and executing the product marketing strategy for Prisma Access. You will build product positioning, define messaging and execute sales enablement strategy for the product.
You will work closely with stakeholders that include product management, sales, field marketing.
Forge new market opportunities with our technology partners. Establish relationships and become a trusted advisor for helping service providers build security offerings. Build a business case for using cloud-delivered services for managed security services. This role requires strategic thinking and the ability to execute in a fast paced environment without losing sight of the big picture.
- Establish the unique value proposition of a product, with a clear understanding of the target markets and buyer personas
- Author compelling, high-quality content, both at a business and a technical level, in a variety of formats including print, web, social media, and video
- Create marketing plans to meet pipeline and bookings targets
- Launch products and collaborate with field teams to execute marketing campaigns
- Effectively build and execute cross-functional plans that span product management, business development, and sales
- Represent the company at conferences to evangelize and educate
- 3+ years of product marketing
- Experience with enterprise networking (including switching, routing, VPN) and network security
- Understanding of service provider network architecture and the operational model of a managed security service provider is desirable
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with delivering presentations in a range of environments, from industry conferences to customer briefings
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is desirable
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org