EMEA Senior Compensation Consultant
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Palo Alto Networks has an amazing opportunity for an expert-level compensation professional to help enable the company’s rapid growth. In this role, you’re responsible for developing and managing our compensation programs and policies for the company’s rapidly-expanding EMEA theater, and contributing to the evolution of the company’s global compensation and people functions.
● Advising leadership on program effectiveness as the EMEA compensation expert
● Collaborating with EMEA People team to assess local needs, benchmark local practices, respond to employee and management inquiries pertinent to talent acquisition and engagement, conduct analysis, and deliver communications to enhance program understanding
● Partnering with the Headquarters Compensation team to adopt and deliver consistent methodologies for analyses and communication of compensation programs, and evolve global and local policies and practices
● Developing and maintaining guidelines and policy pertinent to local labor laws
● Ensuring the effectiveness and alignment of the theatre’s job architecture to the growth strategy
● Collaborating with the EMEA benefits team to evaluate the total reward program effectiveness and competitiveness
● Supporting the EMEA talent acquisition team to ensure effective recruiting practices and alignment with the compensation philosophy and guidelines
● Customizing and delivering compensation program communications for stakeholders, including business leaders, managers, and People and Talent partners
● Partnering with HQ on new country or entity set up by identifying local practices to profile applicable job roles, and ensure competitiveness, and managing the implementation
● Researching and resolving employee inquiries and escalated issues
● Developing communications and training materials for stakeholders, including talent acquisition
● Minimum of 12 years’ experience in design, analyses, socialization, and support of programs using base salary, short-and-long-term cash incentives, and equity applicable to a high-growth, high-tech organization, and European employees
● Project planning and execution for cross-functional initiatives
● Job architecture and Radford nomenclature
● Sales employee compensation structure and practices
● Policy development and process optimization
● Local regulatory/statutory requirements for compensation and benefits
● Acquisitions and program harmonization
● Experience in a high technology company with rapid growth highly beneficial
● Experience using Workday
● Fluent in English with extraordinary presentation, written and spoken communication skills in English required
● Other European languages are a bonus; i.e.: French, Spanish, German, and Dutch
Our People team works throughout the organization to enable ... you guessed it: people. We’re one team, driven to one mission statement. Each piece matters, and within the People team, you are focused on enabling our teams to resolve the world’s most challenging cybersecurity threats.
You will be part of a growing, passionate, and dynamic team with an opportunity to work on challenging and exciting projects — centered on what we believe is one of the most significant mission statements in the world.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.