Payroll Analyst, APAC
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
As a Payroll Analyst, you will ensure the timely and accurate processing of APAC payroll in all its aspects in a dynamic, high-tech MNC environment. In addition, you will participate in general projects as assigned to you by the manager. You'll be responsible for accurate and timely payroll processing of 500+ employees in APAC region and communicate with US HQ and employees regarding payroll timelines.
- Monitor payroll service providers to ensure deliverables received on time with accuracy
- Verify payroll information for appropriate approvals and accuracy of payment
- Process new hires and terminations ensuring all appropriate documentation and approvals are received
- Process equity-based compensation received from Stock Administrator
- Coordinate with various departments such as Human Resource, Compensation and Benefit, and Sales Compensation for the accuracy of payroll processing and payroll records
- Manage all payroll related accounting journals and accruals
- Provide customer service and respond in a timely manner to employees on payroll related issues and inquiries
- Organize and maintain all payroll records
- Ensure compliance with local tax laws and country-specific Labor laws
- Ensure compliance to SOX within all areas of payroll processing
- Assist with special projects and assignments as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Over 5 years of previous payroll related experience for APAC region payroll
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and knowledge of payroll policies and procedures
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple priorities, work independently, accurately and meet deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to handle sensitive personnel issues and ability to maintain strict confidentiality
You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a real passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission. We have open positions to top talent seeking a financial challenge. Our finance department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in financial modeling and analytics and a creative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, we seek people who are looking to try new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a worldwide impact – this is it.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversitywebsite.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.