Marketing Coordinator, Asia Pacific & Japan
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission: protecting our way of life in the digital age by preventing successful cyberattacks. It’s not a small goal. It isn’t simple either, but we aren’t in this for the easy answer. As a company with a foundation in challenging the way things are done, we’re looking for innovators with a dedication to best. In return, your career will have a tangible impact – one that's working toward technology that affects every level of society.
Our mission doesn’t happen by treading softly – no, it happens by defining an industry. It means building products that haven't been thought of. It means selling products with a solutions mindset. It means supporting the infrastructure of a company that moves at an incredible speed – intentionally – to stay ahead of the world’s next cyberthreat.
The Asia Pacific & Japan (APJ) marketing coordinator will be an essential member of the APJ Demand Generation Hub. The individual will work closely and support the APJ Field Marketers and APJ Demand Generation Hub to execute activities surrounding regional goals and objectives.
- Arrangement and administration of webinars and other online events along with executing follow-up event activity within SLA timeframes
- Support eMarketing production and liaising with cross functional teams or external agencies for creation of registration forms, editing emails and landing pages
- Lead agencies for translations and localisation of program assets, landing pages and emails
- Organization, coordination and practical support of events
- Work with external vendors to lead coordination or production of collateral material in support of marketing plans.
- Post campaign support including lead loading and analysis of campaign performance to determine campaign efficiency
- Drive and execute marketing campaigns creation into SFDC and ensure correct creation, tracking and optimisation of set up
- Administration of Marketing Calendar and Marketing campaigns in SFDC
- 2- 4 years of experience in demand generation, marketing operations or campaign management in a B2B environment
- Motivated, a self-starter with ability to prioritize effectively and deliver on time in fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of marketing and sales tools like Marketo, Salesforce.com
Our marketing team has an opportunity like no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security. This team builds materials for our partners, our sales teams, and our industry. Your hands will be in industry leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at email@example.com.