Program Director, Office of the President
The Role: Program Director, Office of the President
Our Business organization is the heart and soul of Palo Alto Networks with 3K+ employees spread across Sales, Support, and Services. The Business organization also leads to cross-functional projects across Product, Marketing, Finance, and People teams. This is a high profile role reporting up to the Chief of Staff and Vice President of GTM Strategy in our organization. We’re looking for a Director-level individual who is highly organized, proactive, and possesses both a strategic mindset and strong attention to detail. The role involves supporting the President of Palo Alto Networks, Amit Singh, to run the cadence of our global Sales and Services businesses and drive through most day-to-day decision making.
This is a strategic role (not administrative) for someone who wants to be at the intersection of Strategy and Operations. If you're interested in being a GM someday and want exposure and direct impact to executive decision-making, x-functional problem solving and mission critical projects that will impact the trajectory of the whole company - this is the right job for you!
- Provide day-to-day support to the President and his Chief of Staff / VP, GTM Strategy on a range of mission critical and highly visible topics for the company
- Help run the cadence for our strategic decision-making including supporting QBRs, strategic forums, major decision meetings, etc. while making sure key actions and decisions are being driven by the right stakeholders to achieve targeted outcomes
- Partner with internal constituents including company executives as well as the sales, services, finance, marketing, product, human resources, and analytics teams
- Support the Office of the President in building out our process infrastructure (documentation, templates, decision-making models, action item capture, etc.) and provide non-administrative Programs leadership to ensure we're running smoothly
- Support the creation of mission-critical presentations for the President and Chief of Staff / VP, GTM Strategy including but not limited to Board Decks, All-Hands materials, etc.
- Work with our analytics teams to support the development of analysis / dashboards and resulting insight generation to ensure our GTM functions are running optimally
- Recommend and implement new programs, processes, and analytics so we become incrementally better at running our GTM organization
- 6+ years of relevant work experience with at least 2 years in management consulting, “bizops” functions or Associate Chief of Staff-like roles in Technology
- Strong undergrad academic credentials and a history of early career success or MBA graduate from a top-tier business school
- Effective verbal and written communication ability and comfortable with both business and technical discussions with senior audiences
- Successful track record of Project or Program Management and comfort independently driving the process for multi-faceted efforts with many stakeholders
- Collaborative team player willing to go beyond strategy in order to support execution and realization
- Fluency in developing executive ready slides, leading analysis and data-driven insight generation efforts is critical
- Self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision
- Experience in managing confidential and private information with discretion, judgment and diplomacy
- Expertise in the enterprise technology and knowledge of the market is a plus but not required
- Additional relevant experience with large transformations including PMO is a plus