Senior Revenue Analyst
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
The Senior Revenue Analyst will possess strong organizational and communication skills. You will be ambitious with the ability to provide solutions for issues identified. You are a competent individual with integrity, accountability, strong interpersonal skills, and a standout colleague. You have a passion for numbers, our organization has a passion for cybersecurity. You’re looking for a career with a more fulfilling mission.
You'll deal with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in automation, building elegant models and solutions to empower our business lines and solutions. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, you'll be trying new things, while solving business critical equations. If you’re seeking a financial challenge but with a world-wide impact – this is it.
- Partner with business organizations (Product Management, Sales, Operations, IT, Legal, Support, Finance, etc.) to evaluate and launch new products and programs, ensuring proper revenue recognition and system implementation
- Design, test, and execute system implementation to properly account for NPI projects under SAP
- Comprehend the order to cash cycle of products and services with the ability to give constructive recommendations that maximized the Company’s revenue outlook
- Manage multiple User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and post-launch validations to ensure seamless system implementation of NPI products and services
- Manage project updates and internal communication within the Finance organization and represent in cross-functional meetings
- Drive improvement, efficiency, and effectiveness into all NPI activities and deliverables
- Research, evaluate, and prepare technical accounting memos for NPI projects
- Assist with other special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, related discipline
- Big 4 and relevant industry experience preferred
- 4+ years of progressive experience in revenue accounting and operation in the technology industry
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Prior experience in system implementation and UAT
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Solid organizational skills with the ability to manage priorities and execute in a fast-paced environment with attention to details
- Team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
Are you a self-starter with a passion for leading change in a dynamic fast-paced environment? In this role, you will focus on driving strategic financial go-to-market strategies, providing insight and guidance around profitability, outlook, and pipeline analytics. You’ll build profitability insights through complex financial analysis and create reports around new product offerings and services.
You will have an excellent opportunity to work closely with senior level finance leaders and partner closely with business leaders throughout all aspects of financial reporting, forecasting and analyzing top line metrics. You are confident in your capabilities and want work that is fulfilling, connected to a mission that matters.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit ourLife at Palo Alto Networks page and ourdiversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.