Are you a reliable and adaptable individual that is interested in technology and has great attention to detail? If yes, then look no further than P3! As a global consulting, management and engineering services company we develop and implement innovative solution to today’s complex technology challenges that help our clients succeed at every stage.
As a Project Coordinator at P3 Communications, you will be responsible for management of data collection from measurement test systems. You will also be responsible for the management and allocation of the test equipment utilized by the Network Measurement Team. We are looking for full-time Project Coordinators to join our team to support our Project Managers in providing optimal results.
Day in the Life
- Prepare the CDRs configuration based on the scope requirements
- Prepare, refresh and monitor Tableau PM workbooks daily, along with QA and KPIs checks
- Build and maintain database from the functional test data
- Apply metatags check and invalidations daily
- Ensure all data is kept separated and securely across national boundaries through multiple data centers
- Follow up with IT team in case of any issue such as the data Synchronization issue
- Ensure the optimal number sim cards are available to efficiently support network measurements demand requirements
- Ensure all test systems are correctly installed as per P3 standards
- Ensure all System Test data is promptly uploaded and efficiently processed via the Data Post-processing chain to confirm all Test KPI’s are as expected. Any System abnormalities should be promptly identified and resolved.
- Management of all Test Equipment, Devices and SIM cards inventory, controlling and overseeing the ordering of equipment, the safe storage of equipment, and managing the allocation of equipment to Projects and Network Measurement Engineers.
- Expand and Manage the LAN, LAN Capacity, Ongoing Life Cycle of IT infrastructure and services and implement any new IT Infrastructure and Services
- Plan, develop and implement all ocal Tools to support and Optimize P3 processes. Work jointly across all P3 divisions to incorporate requirements into Back End Systems and ensure optimal availability and performance across Operations.
- Domestic and international travel may be required in support of P3 activities, up to 25%.
- Attend Global Meetings to ensure P3 is connected to the latest Device, Hardware & Software Roadmaps.
What You Have
- 2+ years of related experience
- Working knowledge of SQL query
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured data-sets
- Experience with creating processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
- Proven track record of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected data-sets
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge in Tableau online and desktop
- Los Angeles
- Puerto Rico
- San Jose
Form Over 40 Nations
In 16+ Countries
A Network of Experts
P3 North America HQ
25650 W. Eleven Mile Rd.,
Southfield, MI 48034
P3 Group Canada HQ
7150 Frederick-Banting, #101
H4S 2A1 Canada
P3 Communications Inc. HQ
412 Mt. Kemble Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960