Aerospace Project Manager - Supply Chain
Project Planning and Scheduling:
- Support the development and execution of a governance methodology – develop and implement methodology and processes.
- Manage the Support Team objectives, deliverables and associated timescales; measure progress and identify roadblocks.
- Provide Project Management expertise to the team.
- Priority Management.
- Support the customer to move from a program development to a serial production plan and organize the activities between different department and teams.
- Set up a new Final Assembly Line (FAL) and establish the supply chain management logistic.
- Synchronize the tool systems between different plants in terms of logistic processes for production.
Performance monitoring, control and reporting:
- Coordinate between the appropriate engineering departments, Quality Control, and Production Centers.
- Guarantee the production milestones.
- Reinforce coordination between suppliers, subcontractors and the needs of the assembly line.
- Participation in progress meetings, identifying the possible issues risks and proposing mitigation plans.
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools.
- Provide visibility through KPI and governance to the senior management level.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Supply Chain management or Aerospace Engineering or equivalent experience.
- You have between 2 and 10 years of relevant experience in project management or Supply chain with a relevant experience in aerospace - Mandatory
- You have a minimum of 2 years' experience in aerospace including 2 experiences with worldwide OEMs ( Airbus or Bombardier experience an asset).
- You have 3 years’ experience in Logistics implementation and process development.
- You must have experience with Lean management and continuous improvement.
- You demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are fluent in French and in English.
- You have superior skills in MS Office including MS Project, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Macro + VBA knowledge is a huge asset.
- You have skills in SAP.
- You must have organizational and leadership skills and you must be comfortable in a dynamic and changing environment.
- You are used to work in complex projects and excel working under pressure.
- Los Angeles
- Puerto Rico
- San Jose
Form Over 40 Nations
In 16+ Countries
A Network of Experts
P3 North America HQ
25650 W. Eleven Mile Rd.,
Southfield, MI 48034
P3 Group Canada HQ
7150 Frederick-Banting, #101
H4S 2A1 Canada
P3 Communications Inc. HQ
412 Mt. Kemble Ave
Morristown, NJ 07960