Sr. Imaging Scientist
- Research and develop color image processing or computer vision algorithms.
- Research and develop image and video quality assessment algorithms.
- Optimize existing image processing and computer vision algorithms to meet internal and external customer’s requirements.
- Performing characterization, analysis, modeling, and simulation of imaging systems.
- Assist hardware design team with algorithm implementation and validation.
- Image quality tuning and measure.
- Algorithm and lab experiment process documentation.
- MS or above degree in image processing, color science, electrical engineering, computer engineering or related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Familiar with camera ISP algorithm and pipeline or computer vision algorithms.
- 3+ years of experience in color imaging, colorimetry, image quality and image processing.
- Deep understanding image quality metrics and evaluation methodologies and industry standards.
- Hands-on experience with image quality measurement. Hands-on experience with testing automation is a plus.
- Fluent Matlab/Python/C++ programming skills in digital image processing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin language skills are a plus.