(Staff/Sr.) Software Engineer (System & Data)
1. Analyze various databases from different in-house systems and understand the business behind the data.
2. Extract, process, transform and consolidate business data from different in-house systems for business intelligence purpose.
3. Design and maintain the consolidated database properly.
4. Take part in system development for sales and finance.
1. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2. Must have strong skills and rich experience in Python and SQL.
3. Must have strong interest in programming for data processing and system development.
4. Solid understanding of relational database design and performance aspects.
6. Knowledge of Linux and web server environment, know the basic Linux commands and Apache setting
7. Experience with version control and project management tools, e.g. Git/SVN, Jira
8. Good communication skills & have patience to understand stakeholder’s requirements and concerns.
Good to have
9. Experience with PowerBI, Tableau or similar Business Analytics tools.
10. Good command of Mandarin language as many of our users are Chinese based.