Image Quality Engineer
- Evaluate image quality of algorithm and systems and make the best decision for ISP solution.
- Define technical requirements and metrics for image quality and test methodologies.
- Perform ISP pipeline tuning and provide feedback to ISP algorithm engineer to continuously improve the product.
- BS. or higher in image processing, color science, or related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in color imaging, colorimetry, image quality and image processing.
- Knowledge of Image Sensors and Image Quality measurement.
- MS or higher in color science, image processing, or related fields.
- Deep understanding image quality metrics and evaluation methodologies and industry standards.
- Experience with objective camera bench testing and subjective image quality analysis.
- Hands-on experience with image quality measurement,
- Knowledge in ISP algorithms and tuning parameters.
- Fluent Matlab/Python programming skills in digital image processing. Hands-on experience with testing automation is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Mandarin language skills are a plus.