Digital Design Engineer
- Image sensor control or processing function design and verification
- High speed interface (USB/MIPI) design and verification
- Full-chip integration and verification
- Chip bring-up, validation, and debugging
- Participate in the FPGA development
- Architecture, registers, interface and design documentation
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and two years of digital design experience including digital design flow, Verilog RTL coding and simulation, synthesis, static timing analysis and formality, FPGA and emulation platforms.
Will accept Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering with skills and knowledge of ASIC, Verilog coding, simulation debug, synthesis, FPGA from courses and projects as the equivalent.