SENSOR CHARACTERIZATION ENGINEER
- Conduct analytic studies of CMOS image sensor’s fundamental performance issue and provide technical suggestions of improvement.
- Work with analog and digital engineers to validate chip and system level performance.
- Develop scientific approaches to collect and analyze R&D test data.
- Conduct modeling and simulation of image sensor SoC.
- Interact with product engineers for image sensor quality and reliability evaluation.
Require Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
Require two years of experience in the job offered or in mixed signal CMOS design and validation.
Require experience in Verilog RTL design and SoC validation, FPGA and Palladium, PVT test, oscilloscope, logic analyzer, and function generator, Cadence Virtuoso, Matlab, C language,
DFT, scan chain, and BIST.
LOCATION: Santa Clara, CA