SoC Design Engineer
- Image sensor control or processing function design and verification
- High speed interface (USB/MIPI) design and verification
- Full-chip integration and verification
- Chip bring-up, validation, and debugging
- Participate in the FPGA development
- Architecture, registers, interface and design documentation
- Minimum MSEE, or equivalent OR BSEE, or equivalent, plus 2 years of digital design experience
- Familiar with digital design flow, including verilog RTL coding/simulation, synthesis, static timing analysis, and formality
- Knowledge of high performance and low power design techniques.
- Knowledge of FPGA and emulation platforms.
- Knowledge of SOC architecture.
- Knowledge of assertion-based formal verification is a plus
- Image processing/DSP knowledge is a plus