Sr. Image Scientist
- Invent, implement, develop and verify cutting-edge image processing algorithms for company’s core technology CMOS sensors in a competitive and time-sensitive environment.
- Create roadmap, define, and execute product definition and development from concept to production.
- Research new image and color processing or computer vision techniques and technologies for digital camera systems.
- Monitor state of the art technologies from both academic research and industry.
- Expand company’s ISP or CV solution to new levels of functionality, quality, and performance.
- Evaluate final results of algorithm design assuring accomplishment of technical objectives.
- Document the design and development and assist company to file patent applications.
- Provide technical support and guidance to top-level application developers and hardware design team with algorithm implementation and validation.
PhD degree in Physics, CS, EE, or a related field and 2 years of research or industrial experience with a demonstrated ability to create innovative technology related to image processing. Must have experience in image algorithm development, digital imaging processing pipelines, modeling and simulation for computing digital images, quantitative analysis of digital images, C/C++ and MATLAB programming skills. Track record of publications and presentations.