Software Algorithm Engineer
- Research new image and color processing or computer vision techniques and technologies for digital camera systems.
- Developed both machine learning based and low-power based models and algorithms for image and color processing or computer vision.
- Conducted data engineering, image processing, model training, parameter tuning, performance and complexity evaluations.
- Expand company’s ISP or CV solution to new levels of functionality, quality, and performance.
- Assist the hardware design team with algorithm implementation and validation.
- Image quality tuning and measure.
- Conducted comprehensive R&D on computer vision algorithms and image processing methodologies.
- Algorithm documentation.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Financial Mathematics, or related fields and two years of experience in software development. A Master’s degree is acceptable in lieu of the two-year experience.
Require experience or skills in
- Programming using C++, Python.
- Algorithms, data structures, and object-oriented design
- SQL development
- Quantitative modeling and simulation methodologies
- Web scraping techniques
- Data cleaning, data manipulation and statistical analysis
- Python packages such as NumPy, SciPy, and Pandas
- Implement machine learning models (Lasso, Ridge, Random Forest, SVR, Xgboost)