Sr. Software Engineer
We are looking for a generalist Software Engineer / Sr. Software Engineer to help develop and maintain the company’s software systems. You will have the opportunity to make positive impacts by helping the company develop solutions specific to its business needs. This role will be user-facing and will provide opportunities to lead local and international system development projects.
- Develop and maintain company’s software systems independently with minimum guidance
- Evaluate new project requests and review measuring metrics of each development
- Manage milestones, schedules and resources of software system projects
- Communicate effectively with users to understand pain points and translate requirements to system specifications
- Assist teammates to prioritize features, decide technologies to be used and design system architectures
- Ensure automated testing procedures are properly set up during system development
- Ensure comprehensive and accurate documentation throughout SDLC
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related major
- Experience with embedded systems, FPGA verification is a plus.
- Experience with Dev Ops tools such as JIRA, GitLab and Jenkins
- Experience with automated testing frameworks
- Experience with large-scale data analysis and machine learning is desirable
- Experience with Java and SQL Server is desirable
- Experience with agile development methodologies is desirable
- Experience with image processing is desirable.
- Strong verbal, written and communications skills