Sr. QA Engineer
As a key member of the Quality Assurance and Control team, the role of a Sr. QA Engineer is to drive customer failure analysis, quality system, process, product and service quality improvement by leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams. Thorough understanding of semiconductor product and test are essential. Position requires accurate, effective, energetic and quick response to issues. Good communication and inter-personal relations are a must.
- Responsible for failure analysis of OmniVision Image Sensor products and issue failure analysis reports for customer failures.
- Assure quality throughout the product life cycle: product development, manufacturing, failure analysis, production releases; and servicing
- Drive and improve product, test, and quality processes
- Lead quality improvement initiatives, implement proactive actions to reduce test quality incidents
- The candidate will be required to assist with the analysis of customer returns and generating technical reports for internal and external consumption.
- Drive customer problem analysis, corrective actions, and issue reports
- Improve customer processes and advocate test quality in the context of end-user satisfaction
- Drive internal Quality improvement activities such as design, test and supplier quality.
- 5+ years of experience in Product, Quality or Test engineering in semiconductor industry (Knowledge of image sensor testing and quality is a plus)
- Good understanding and experience of Electrical failure analysis of electronic component/module testing.
- Dynamic, progressive, proactive, responsive, and hands-on experience and ability to work in multi-functional teams with minimum supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, flexibility, team spirit, and positive approach.
- Proficient in problem solving, report writing, and follow through
- BS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- MS degree preferred