Image Sensor Technologist
The Image Sensor Technologist applies their multi-disciplinary knowledge across the field of CMOS Image Sensors to define and develop innovative solutions. They work with the pixel, design and algorithm engineers defining requirements and developing architectures and circuits in support of novel pixel concepts.
You will furthermore work with the design teams and characterization or application engineers, or work hands-on in the lab, supporting silicon validation, debug, and support of our image sensors through optimization of pixel timing and voltages and signal processing parameters.
You will keep abreast of the latest technologies in this field, keeping up with literature, attending conferences and engaging research institutes or high-tech startup companies.
- Understand application problem statements and create solutions through new pixel concepts, circuit topologies and chip architectures in collaboration with the pixel, design and algorithm teams.
- Develop and simulate new circuits and signal processing solutions in collaboration with the design teams, create testchips as needed.
- Evaluate testchips and products in the lab and optimize performance across functional boundaries.
- Contribute to product development and validation methodologies, identify new evaluation methods pro-actively considering new problems with the innovative solutions being defined.
- Electrical engineer with 10+ yrs. of relevant experience as a hands-on engineer with exposure to pixels, circuits and signal processing, as well as in validation and debugging of products and testchips. Experience in test methodology for image sensors a huge plus.
- Expert knowledge of image sensor architectures, circuit, and pixel design, image signal processing.
- Excellent command of English as a working language
- Can collaborate with an international team