Sr./ Process Engineer (TCAD Modeling & Simulation)
- Develop advanced CMOS image sensor technologies through detailed process and device modeling and simulation using advanced TCAD tools.
- Work with pixel design group to design the most advanced and optimized pixel layout.
- Collaborate with process integration team to establish process conditions and experiment splits.
- Work with characterization team to analyze and debug pixel device circuit and various image related issues.
- Benchmark Simulation results with Silicon data. If mismatch, investigate the source and propose solution to fix.
- Work with TCAD tool vendor for model calibration, capability enhancement, efficiency and bug fix.
- Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Require work or research experience in the TCAD 2D/3D process and device simulation (Synopsys Sentaurus), semiconductor device physics and fabrication processes.
- Experience in advance TCAD tools modeling and calibration. CMOS image sensors’ experience is plus.