Analog Design Engineer
We are looking for qualified analog circuit design engineer with good understanding of analog circuit to design various blocks used in CMOS image sensors. Candidate should have the capability to design and develop analog circuit independently, as well as experience in debugging/verifying design issues, plus capability to do analog layout.
As Analog Design Engineer, you will:
- Work on detailed transistor level design of analog and mixed signal circuits for CMOS image sensors.
- Perform the whole chip simulation along with the block level, transistor level schematic simulations.
- Perform the block level and transistor level layout design and optimization of sensor array readout circuits using CAD tools like Cadence Virtuoso and Calibre.
- Collaborate with verification, process, test, and application engineers to debug, characterize and optimize performance of fabricated image sensors and successfully bring new products from initial concept through release.
- Propose innovative and creative solutions where necessary to meet customer needs.
- Research and develop new generation of circuits to continue to improve current technology.
- Instruct less experienced engineers when necessary.
- Must have experience/knowledge in analog circuits, digital circuits and semiconductor device physics.
- Good communication skills and ability to document, present the designs for review.
- Experience/knowledge in CMOS image sensor readout circuit design is a plus.
- Experience/knowledge in image sensor and camera system is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 plus years of relevant experience.
- MSEE or equivalent.